Governor Whitmer’s Executive Order #115 replaces Order #110 and opens up Northern Michigan to business beginning on June 10. The Executive Order requires the following:
- All individuals leaving their homes must follow CDC guidance on social distancing. That information can be found here: CDC: How to Protect Yourself
- Individuals must wear a face mask in enclosed public spaces, with certain exceptions.
- Indoor gatherings of 50 people or less are permitted, so long as social distancing guidelines are followed.
- Outdoor gatherings of 250 people are allowed, so long as social distancing guidelines are followed.
- All businesses are allowed to open subject to specific social distancing guidelines and capacity limits.
The entire executive order can be found here: Executive Order 115