Municipal Services>Vegetation Management

Vegetation Management

Under the Policy; “Vegetation Management on City Property” a vegetation management request form is required in order to request consideration of approval of any vegetation management work to be performed on public (City) property.  Please contact the City Manager by phone (231) 526-2104 or e-mail for additional information.  All property owners and/or contractors are advised that any unauthorized practice of vegetation management on City property is a criminal trespass.

Vegetation Management Policy (Revised May 20, 2019)

Vegetation Management Request Form

Planting Trees in Your Yard

If you’re looking to plant some trees on your property, the City’s “Right Tree, Right Place” guide will help you find the best fit for your yard!