City of Harbor Springs Municipal Marina
Click here for direct access to all Marina documents including rates, launch ramp, dock, mooring, kayak storage, rules and regulations, and waitlist information. NOTE: The City Marina does not accept reservations and operates on a First Come – First Serve basis. Any questions or concerns can be directed to the Harbor Master Michael Johnson at (231) 526-5355 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Location and Contact Information
The Harbormaster and Marina Staff monitor VHF Channel 16
Marina Physical Address:
250 E. Bay Street, Harbor Springs, MI 49740
Phone: (231) 526-5355 Fax: (231) 526-6865
Mailing Address – City Hall:
160 Zoll Street, Harbor Springs, MI 49740
Harbormaster – Michael Johnson e-mail: email@example.com
For assistance off-season (October 16 – May 14) or for questions about dock, mooring, or kayak waitlists please contact City Hall by phone: 231-526-2104
Amenities and Hours
- 33 Seasonal Slips and 44 Transient Slips
- Transient moorings and nearby launch ramp (Ford Park)
- Day-use dockage
- Water, electric (30 and 50 amp, 220 volt available)
- 24-hour security
- Boaters restrooms and showers
- Water, pump out, ice and pop sales
- Beautiful public green space with picnic tables
- Launch Ramp (Ford Park)
- Public Beach (Zorn Park)
- Dog Beach (Zoll Street)
- Marine and recreation supplies and service, boat hoist, gasoline/diesel fuel sales
- Bicycle, kayak, paddle board, and auto rentals
- Local Police
- Walking distance to downtown shopping, banking, pharmacy, restaurants and much more
- May 15 to June 1: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- June 2 to June 19: 9:00 a.m.to 5:00 p.m.
- June 20 – September 4: 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- September 5 – October 15: 9:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m.
- October 16 – November 1: hours as needed