On June 1, Governor Whitmer issued Executive order #110, which loosened restrictions for much of the State. Social distancing guidelines — such as remaining 6 feet from others and wearing a mask in enclosed public spaces — must still be followed. Here are the highlights of the new order:
- Non-essential work that can be performed remotely must still be performed remotely.
- Indoor gatherings of 10 people or less are now permitted.
- Outdoor gatherings of 100 people or less are now permitted.
- Libraries and museums can open on Monday, June 8.
- The following must still remain closed:
- Theaters, cinemas
- Event venues
- Indoor fitness centers and gyms
- Non-essential personal care services, such as hair, nail, tanning, massage, traditional spa, tattoo, body art, and piercing services.
- Individuals are now allowed to visit vacation rentals.
You can read the new order here: Executive Order #110