With the increasing awareness to protect our environmental resources and reduce costs, we are taking this opportunity to inform our customers that may not realize we offer a paperless billing option.
We would like to encourage you to take advantage of this safe, secure, eco-friendly free service. It is quick and easy.
- Go to our website – http://www.cityofharborsprings.com.
- Click on the red “I want to…”in the upper right-hand corner or go to MUNICIPLE SERVICES – Utilities – and click on the link listed.
- Then, click Register Now and enter your account number and the numeric part of your service address.
- Once your account pops up you will need to select an invoice and click the orange Register Selected Invoice towards the bottom of the screen.
- You will be prompted to enter your email address and a password to create your online account with Invoice Cloud.
- Once you have done that you can select the paperless billing option.
*Please note, if you are enrolled in auto-pay directly with the City disregard the message that says “You are not enrolled in auto-pay”, which is referring to the service that Invoice Cloud provides and is a different service than the ACH the City offers. This can often be confusing so please do not hesitate to contact Becky in our Utility Billing department at 231-526-0602 for guidance or questions.