The following is a revised map of the projected floodplain in the southern portion of Harbor Springs. The number of private properties in the floodplain have been significantly reduced compared to earlier projections. City Council will discuss this revised map and options for funding the flood mitigation project at the next Council meeting on June 17, 2019.
- Do Not Knock Registry and Peddler Ordinance
- Zoll Street Closed for Paving on Friday August 16 and Saturday August 17
- Board Member Applications for High School Juniors and Seniors
- OPEN HOUSE - FEMA FLOOD MAP
- North Flood Diversion Project: Invitation to Bid