The City of Harbor Spring experienced a software issue in the calculation of the electric usage fuel adjustment on customers’ utility bills. The bills were mailed Friday, January 29th. As of today, February 2nd, the correction has been made in the City’s software system. We will not be reissuing corrected bills. If you have not paid your bill and would like a corrected amount, please feel free to call. If no action is taken, or you have already paid your bill, you will have a credit on your account that will be applied to next month’s bill. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Invitation to Bid - Spillway Landscape Project
- City Utility Bills Software Glitch
- City Hall Now Open to Public -- February 1
- Harbor Springs Police Press Release on the Events of January 25th
- 2021 City of Harbor Springs DDA Tree Project - Option A & Option B