City of Harbor Springs Municipal Marina
Click here for direct access to all Marina documents including rates, launch ramp, dock, mooring, kayak storage, rules and regulations, and waitlist information
Location and Contact Information
The Harbormaster and Marina Staff monitor VHF Channel 16
Marina Physical Address:
250 E. Bay Street, Harbor Springs, MI 49740
Phone: (231) 526-5355 Fax: (231) 526-6865
Mailing Address - City Hall:
160 Zoll Street, Harbor Springs, MI 49740
Harbormaster - Michael Johnson e-mail: email@example.com
For assistance off-season (October 16 - May 14) or for questions about dock, mooring, or kayak waitlists please contact City Hall by phone: 231-526-2104
Amenities and Hours
- 31 Seasonal Slips and 46 Transient Slips
- Transient moorings and nearby launch ramp (Ford Park)
- Day-use dockage
- Water, electric (30 and 50 amp, 220 volt available)
- 24-hour security
- Boaters restrooms and showers
- Water, pump out, ice and pop sales
- Beautiful public green space with picnic tables
- Launch Ramp (Ford Park)
- Public Beach (Zorn Park)
- Dog Beach (Zoll Street)
- Marine and recreation supplies and service, boat hoist, gasoline/diesel fuel sales
- Bicycle, kayak, paddle board, and auto rentals
- Local Police
- Walking distance to downtown shopping, banking, pharmacy, restaurants and much more
- May 15 to June 1: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- June 2 to June 19: 9:00 a.m.to 5:00 p.m.
- June 20 - September 4: 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- September 5 - October 15: 9:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m.
- October 16 - November 1: hours as needed