Chief of Police - Harbor Springs Police Department
The City of Harbor Springs is now accepting resumes and inquiries for filling the position of Police Chief due to the upcoming retirement of the current Police Chief. First review of resumes will begin April 17, 2017.
Seasonal Skate Park & Recreation Director
The City of Harbor Springs is currently seeking a Seasonal Skate Park & Recreation Director. The Director is responsible for the supervision and operations of the Harbor Springs skate park, outdoor ice rink, sledding hill and disc golf programs.
A strong candidate will have demonstrated experience and education in recreation, parks management or closely related field, and experience in supervising staff.
- hiring, training, organizing, and supervising park staff
- organizing, promoting and conducting recreation activities, programs and events
- developing and administering policies and procedures
- maintaining park equipment and facilities
- planning recreation programs and operations
- effective reporting and communication with the public as well as City staff and management
- promoting and supervising safe practices for staff and recreation participants
- adherence with applicable laws and regulations
Other requirements: flexible work schedule, physical and mechanical ability to maintain facilities and equipment, work effectively with City staff.
Cover letter, application, and resume can be sent via email to email@example.com or mailed to City Manager Tom Richards, 160 Zoll Street, Harbor Springs, MI 49740. For questions, call 231-526-2104
Please print and complete the following Employment Application, and return it to City of Harbor Springs, 160 Zoll Street, Harbor Springs, MI 49740